Patient Access allows you to access GP services from your own home. This includes:
- Booking an appointment.
- Ordering repeat prescriptions.
- Changing your address details.
- Sending secure messages to your practice.
- Viewing your medical record
- Creating a personal health record (iOS8 only)
In order to create your account, please call in to reception where a member of staff can print off your required forms. Please note that you will be required to produce 2 forms of identification.
You can now access your full medical record online. In order to do this you will need to complete a registration form (which can be downloaded by clicking here.) Please note that this may require up to 14 days to be processed.